Saturday, November 03, 2007

How are you...

Dark and gloomy autumn night,
Stars are beyond sight.

I stood there blank in my head,
Took out my phone,
And dialed your number.

Not knowin wat to say,
I just wanted to hear your voice.

How are you?
Are you enjoying yourself?
Is your day beautiful?
I hope so =)

That moment I long for,
Never had the guts to let go,
Always looking back,
Those crowds cheering on,
Watching me running on,
I still can feel it in me,
But years gone by,
I now realise those are just history of my life.

Used to think I can never not do anything,
Nor nothing I cannot do.

I now can finally let go,
You made me realise there's more to life,
Than those small pesty stories,
Clung on my back.

Swept aside,
I feel lighter,
Feelings made known,
That's what matters.

Every few seconds,
How I glance my phone,
Hoping to hear it ring,
Hoping to see your name on the screen,
Everytime it happens,
I jus smiled without a fuss.

How are you today, tonight...?
Everytime you worry,
My heart aches,
Hoping I was there to cheer you up,
Wanting to see if you're alright.

Honestly, I havent felt like this in a long long time,
You know its true,
I hope...

...I miss you...do you? =)

No comments: